Where have you been?

The date is March 3rd, 2012.

Your right, I have not been writing for a while. Actually, I have been working a full-time job and trying to become a successful entrepreneur. Well, I'm very busy and it's not working so well. I am six thousand in a whole because I spent trying to have stuff to sell and figured I could sell it if I had that product, of course I need catalogs, and I can use hostess gifts. Then I saw some one else came out with a new way to market themselves let me try that. I spent an abundance of money to go to conference and to seminar. Sharing hotels with three other women is not my idea of fun. Yet, we were going to have "girl-time". Now your supposed to look good at these events. I hate having my husband watch me pull on spanks and pantyhose let alone having three practically strangers hearing me huff and puff as I yank my spanks. It's embarrassing.

Apparently, according to the laws of attraction, my negativity is the reason I am not yet getting the business. If I would just think good thoughts feel the abundance wonderful things would come to me. Ok, I will do it here so that the world can see it.

I have a full calendar, everyone wants to book with me. I can sell anything.  Everyone loves having me as their consultant. They have three parties a year and refer me to all their friends.

I sell 200-500 dollars a week. Women everywhere want what I have. Everytime I hold a facial someone becomes a recruit.

Comments

Popular Posts