New Year 2020 January
As always a new year starts and I am on a diet.
Actually I have been on this diet since the June 2019. It's Jenny Craig ok?
I have been progressing, slowly, but progressing. I also have been going to my trainer David's 2 times a week except on those rare occasions when he takes off for the weekend. Or I just can't motivate myself to wake up in time to get my @$$ to his location. That's when I text and say I ain't gonna make it. I'm usually honest about it, I'm tired I stayed up late watching Netflix see you next time.
Even with all of that I have been losing weight roughly 25 pounds and building my endurance. Where did my endurance go? I used to hike and even though I the slower one, I did hike.
Well, maybe I wasn't as good of shape as I thought I was. I am determined to improve my body cause damn it I want to be thinner. Yes, I said it. THINNER. I have been struggling with losing weight for the last 22 years. Pretty much since I was 15. Although there was a time I was thin scary thin. I don't want that, I want healthy thin.
There are reasons for the weight gain but now there are better reasons to lose it. I feel like I'm progressing in the right directions. My meals are better they cover all food groups and probably improved nutrition has got to be a better outcome.
So here is the journey, I figure if I have to account for it on the blog maybe I won't cheat so much. Oh yes I cheat, and I do not make excuses. I want a bowl of pasta and meatballs or the dove candy is delish and I deserve to have a mouth orgasm.
Actually I have been on this diet since the June 2019. It's Jenny Craig ok?
I have been progressing, slowly, but progressing. I also have been going to my trainer David's 2 times a week except on those rare occasions when he takes off for the weekend. Or I just can't motivate myself to wake up in time to get my @$$ to his location. That's when I text and say I ain't gonna make it. I'm usually honest about it, I'm tired I stayed up late watching Netflix see you next time.
Even with all of that I have been losing weight roughly 25 pounds and building my endurance. Where did my endurance go? I used to hike and even though I the slower one, I did hike.
Well, maybe I wasn't as good of shape as I thought I was. I am determined to improve my body cause damn it I want to be thinner. Yes, I said it. THINNER. I have been struggling with losing weight for the last 22 years. Pretty much since I was 15. Although there was a time I was thin scary thin. I don't want that, I want healthy thin.
There are reasons for the weight gain but now there are better reasons to lose it. I feel like I'm progressing in the right directions. My meals are better they cover all food groups and probably improved nutrition has got to be a better outcome.
So here is the journey, I figure if I have to account for it on the blog maybe I won't cheat so much. Oh yes I cheat, and I do not make excuses. I want a bowl of pasta and meatballs or the dove candy is delish and I deserve to have a mouth orgasm.
I lost 2 pounds at my first weigh in after the holiday in January. Shock and dismay, cause I did have a few things that weren't on plan, but I also tried walking a whole lot more that week.
Whew!

Comments
Post a Comment